Thursday 26 June 2014

Mini-Post #2 - Comic-Con!!!

Hello there!

As you can maybe tell from the overuse of exclamation marks in this post's title, I'm very excited about what I'm about to tell you. Something I've wanted to do for a very long time now is go to some kind of comics or game convention -- you know, like E3, or PAX, or something. Seriously, it's like one of my lifelong dreams. Well, a few weeks ago, my mum told me that a friend of hers had heard of some kind of convention happening near where I live, as apparently her daughter is a big Marvel fan. Well... Comic-Con is coming to my city, on 19th-20th July!

I'm sure you've heard of Comic-Con; it doesn't just involve games or comics... it involves both! My mum knew that this was my big chance, so she said she would take me and my best friend, who also loves comics and videogames, on Sunday 20th July! So now, I just wait, and soon, what could possibly be the best day of my life arrives. Here's to hoping it goes great!

I thought I'd just share that, it's something that really cheers me up to think about! I'll be writing about it, and who knows, maybe I'll even get pictures! Join me here on 15th July 2014, for my fifth review, Mario Kart 8.

Thanks, and goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment