Thursday 26 June 2014

Mini-Post #1 - More About Me

Hello there!

Before I explain what this is, let me just clarify that this is not Review #5. Review #5 will be published on 15th July 2014.

No, instead this is a new little feature I'll be calling a 'Mini-Post'. I'm not completely sure, but it's likely I'll be posting more of these than actual reviews, mainly because these Mini-Posts will be about me and my life, in contrast to the reviews I've been doing, which means these are easier and faster to write, as all I have to do is speak my mind.

First, some information about me. I live in England, UK and have lived here all my life. I'm thirteen years old, I was born on 25th April 2001 and will be starting Year 9 (A.K.A. Eighth Grade, to any American readers) this September. When I'm older, I'd like to become somebody who works with videogames, though I'm quite good at Maths and I'd like to maybe work with comics if not that. I also think I'd like to write official video game reviews, as you can probably tell from my reviews. I want a job that pays well, but one I can enjoy, too; definitely something with Maths or Media. I also intend to go College and University, but that's a long time away.

My interests mainly include video games, comics and films, but I also listen to lots of music and enjoy reading, especially Harry Potter and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I also enjoy puns a lot too, as you can probably tell from the reviews. Like many teenagers, I use the internet a LOT and go on Social Networks very often. I have made quite a few online friends due to the same taste in videogames and media. My three favourite things in the world have probably got to be Nintendo, Marvel and Harry Potter.

Even though I'm a rather shy person, I can be very funny and goofy sometimes, especially around my best friends.

Anyway, that ends this Mini-Post. I'm going to actually post another one right after this, because I wanted to separate the topics in this one and that one. So, I'll see you on July 15th 2014, for Review #5 (Mario Kart 8) or you can check back here very, very soon for Mini-Post #2, which should be up in the next hour.

Thanks, and goodbye!





No comments:

Post a Comment